Thursday, June 26, 2014

Splurge Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I came across a website called Designer Skincare. Designer Skin provided a variety of innovative products that contain the finest ingredients and amazing 
  You will find that Designer Skin focuses on specialized formulations such as Silicone Emulsions, advanced bronzing systems and activities provides great color. Their products are hand-made. Designer Skincare goals is to continue breaking boundaries by delivering their customers the most advanced, aesthetically differentiated and effective products that are available on the market.

I was excited when I was able to try one of their products. I was able to try their product called Splurge. It comes in a 400 ml 13.5 fl oz bottle. When I took this product out of the box I was quite impressed with the bottle. It was quite colorful, but was quite impressed with the design. There was a yellow cap, the bottle was purple/glitter with white rhinestones and hot pink bottom. Splurge is one of the best bronzing skincare products that I have tried. This product is one of the finest bronzing skincare with this 19x bronzer suspended in their groundbreaking DramWearTM Silicone Emulsion. 

When I tried this product I put it on before I went outside for the day. When I applied this product this product had a scent of sweet lime citrus. When I applied this product it went on great and absorbed into my skin quickly. The benefits of this product is that 19x DS ProBronze ExtendTm Bronzing technology combines the finest instant and delayed bronzers with Pure Solar Peptides TM for optional results after only one session. What I found interesting that their is bedazzling gem blend of diamond, pear, turquoise and Opal extracts this provides skin with a unique skin conditioning that leave your skiing looking beautiful and soft. I was amazed how soft and silky my skin felt after applying this product. This product also helps hydrate your skin. 

I was quite impressed with this product and never experienced a product like this one before. I was quite impressed with the results and how the product felt. I would recommend this product and I would see myself using this product for a long time. You can find Splurge and their other products at their website below.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...