Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dottie Clendenin's Cool Beans Gift Set Review (holiday gift guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for that special gift for that special someone. I found a great gift that you can give your family or that special someone. I have found a great gift set that would make the best gift this holiday season. Dottie Clendenin's Cool Beans gift set. 

I know as a busy mom this gift set was relaxing for me in the morning after I dropped my son off at school. This gift set includes her solo piano CD, a custom designed mug and gourmet coffee beans. 

This gift basket can be good for any occasions like coffee addicts, can touch people who like classical music, romance or unwinding from a stressful day. This also is a great last minute holiday gift if you are in a hurry. I would highly recommend picking up a couple of these gift sets for the holidays. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...