Monday, November 24, 2014

Smart Planet Double Decker Meal Kit Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I know when I am out on the run there are time where I want to bring a decent lunch with me. There are times that I do not have the right type of container to put my food with me when I am on the run. I remember when I used to be a home health care worker and I worked weird hours and it seemed like I never had time for a proper meal. Well with Smart Planet they have a great product called the Double Decker meal kit that will allow you to have a decent dinner or lunch on the run.

I received a blue Double Decker Meal Kit and I was quite impressed in the quality of the product. I like how the product can shrink down when you are not using the product and be easy for storage. This product includes two stackable compartments under 1 lid. The bottom base compartment expands to double the size and push down to collapse. On top there is room for the plastic silver wear that come with the set. This product is silicone base where it can be microwave and dishwasher safe. If you are on the go than this product would be perfect for you. This product also come in three different colors green, pink and blue.  Find this and many more products at Smart Plant.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...