Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sports Chocolate review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for something special for that sport fanatic in your family? I have the perfect gift to share with you that any sport fanatic will for Christmas. This year do something different for the holiday season and give them the gift of chocolate with the #1 Fan Collection offering Replica Chocolate Stadiums and Arenas. 

They have different sports available such as football, baseball, hockey, and basketball. Their are many different options available for your special sport fanatic. 

When I received mine in the mail I was quite surprised. It came in a nice metal tin. I received a soccer chocolate stadium for review. So my tin was white and it had #1 fan on top of the tin. It also had ribbon across the tin. The ribbon was very cute an had soccer balls across it. I thought it added a little something extra. When I opened up the tin the chocolate stadium was in side. I also like how they had it in protective plastic so it would not break during shipping and handling. The stadium top had engraved soccer symbols. Inside of was a detailed soccer stadium they also had soccer ball chocolates also.

Overall I was quite impressed with this idea and it would make a great holiday gift idea for that sports fan in your life!!


 At a price of $34.95 they make an affordable holiday gift and are available atwww.sportschocolates.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...