Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Adventures of Chuck & Friends: Rev Your Engines Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you that recently Chuck and Friends came out with a new DVD on January 13. My daughter is a huge fan of Chuck and Friends and was excited to hear that a new DVD was coming out. We received The Adventure of Chuck and Friends: Rev your Engines for review. 

About Adventures of Chuck and Friends: Rev Your Engines: Rev your engines! Chuck and friends- Digger, Handy, Rowdy, Biggs, Boomer and Flip- are back for more adventures, so get ready to throw fun into high gear! This DVD features 10 exciting episodes:
  • Boomer The Snowplow
  • Bridging The Gap
  • Brother Borrowing
  • Chuck In Charge
  • Did You Hear
  • Little Big Chuck 
  • Sister Shenanigans
  • Special Delivery
  • Speed Indeed
  • The Bully
Overall thoughts: 

When I put this DVD on for my daughter she watched it all the way through with out losing interest. To keep my daughter entertained now a days with DVD are quite hard. This DVD captured her the whole time. She was even singing along and dancing with the DVD. If you have younger children I would highly recommend this DVD. You can find this DVD at Amazon.com or your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...