Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hey Dude: The Complete Series

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I was excited when I found out that Shout! Factory was bringing Hey Dude: The Complete Series to DVD. I remember when I was a kid this used to be one of my favorite show that I watched on Nickelodeon. When I heard the new that this Hey Dude was coming to DVD I was excited that I would be able to share this series with my kids. This complete series will be exclusive available at 
Wal-Mart on March 10th, 2015.

About Hey Dude: The Complete Series Yippee- Kai-aie-ay! For the first time on DVD, Shout! Factory will release Hey Dude: The Complete Series, featuring all 65 episodes of the fan favorite series, Available March 10th, 2015, the box set also includes an interview with Christine Taylor as a bonus feature. 

Come on down to the Bar None Ranch, where well-meaning owner Mr. Ernst (David Brisbin) tries his best to ride herd on his teenage staff, who always seem to be getting into some sort of scrape or other as they work and play on the range. 

I was excited to go back in time and watch the Hey Dude stars as we know them. I know that I missed Christine Taylor as the lifeguard Melody, David Lascher as senior staff member Ted Kelley Brown, as horse trainer Brad, Joe Torres as the easygoing Danny, Debra Kalman as ranch hand Lucy and Josh Tygiel as Ernst's son, Buddy. It was great to enjoy this series with my son who is old enough to appreciate this. I would highly recommend this series and it brings back great memories when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...