Saturday, March 14, 2015

Define Bottle Mother's Day Gift Idea

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have heard a lot about Define Bottles and excited to share with you what I have learned about them. Carter Kostler is the creator of Define Bottles and can you believe that he is only 15 year old? I can't he is 15 and he is a 10th grader from Virginia Beach. Virginia has taken childhood obesity head on. After Carter learned the startling statistics of how sugary drinks and soda impact our youth in today society he had decided to do something about it.

That is where these Define Bottles come into play. Carter created a fruit infused water bottle, a product designed with a goal of improving one's health. When I was offered to review two of their define bottles I was excited that I had this opportunity. I will say that I am not a huge water fan. I am not sure why, but I am not. When I learned more about the Define Bottle and I could infuse fruit into my water and make it taste better I was excited.

The first bottle that I received was their most popular bottle it is their 17 oz Define Bottle Sport Flip Top. This bottle is unique I have never seen one like these before.  It has a special section to where you put just the fruit. What I like about this bottle is that you can take it on the go with you. It has a nice lanyard so you can put around your write or your backpack and take it out on the go. I like how I can take this on the go and have infused water and it that simple. When I checking this product out I was wondering to my self it sounds to good to be true. How difficult would it be to clean up? Well it very easy. You can take this bottle apart in different places to clean all sections so it does not get all yucky which is nice. If you were wondering this bottle does fit in your standard cup holder, capacity 16.9 oz, BPA free and phosphate free. 

The second bottle I received was a 12 ounce bottle. This one does the same thing but does not have a divider. So you mix your fruit and water together and at the top their is a filter. This is smaller and I like this one also for different reasons. For me it easier to take around on the go. I can put this in bag that I bring when I am on the go with my children. Also this is the right size for my children. 

I really love the idea of these bottles. They also have different variety of bottles and they are also in different colors. I would highly recommend buying one of these bottles and would make a great gift for mothers day. You can find more information on their website below









    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Holiday Gift Guide

    When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...