Thursday, March 19, 2015

Littlest Pet Shop: Pet Shop Pals

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Your Pet Shop Pals Are All Here!
Littlest Pet Shop: Pet Shop Pals
Bring Home the Adventures on DVD March 17, 2015
My four year old daughter was super excited when she her about the new Littlest Pet Shop: Pet Shop Pals coming to DVD. I will even admit that my seven year old son even like this DVD. This is one series that my son and daughter can watch together and actually enjoy without fighting.
Synopsis:
It's always exciting to make new friends, and no one does it better than Blythe Baxter and her favorite pet pals at the Littlest Pet Shop. On March 17, 2015, join the fun as Blythe and her friends, new and old, create a fashion craze with Littlest Pet Shop: Pet Shop Pals from Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.
Blythe and her very best friends – Zoe the spaniel, Pepper the skunk, Sunil the mongoose, Russell the hedgehog, Penny the panda, Minka the monkey and Buttercream the bunny –  are back for five more exciting, not to mention hilarious, adventures! Plus, you’ll get a chance to meet some new friends, like a shy tortoise, a spying cat, a famous comedian orangutan, and Pepper’s new crush! Who could it be? Find out with Blythe and the gang in The Littlest Pet Shop – Pet Shop Pals!
Episodes in this DVD include:
Books and Covers
Helicopter Dad 
Lotsa Luck 
The Nest Hats Craze
Sweet Pepper
My children said they really enjoyed the different episodes on the DVD. When they where watching they could get a long and actually follow the adventures. My sons favorite episode was Helicopter dad and my daughter was Sweet Pepper.

Make sure you stop at your local retail or amazon.com and pick up your copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...