Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Myth Comes to Magical Life on Disney Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Digital HD, Disney Movies Anywhere, DVD & On-Demand March 3, 2015!

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




The Myth Comes to Magical Life on Disney Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Digital HD,
 Disney Movies Anywhere, DVD & On-Demand March 3, 2015!

I am so excited to share with you that another Tinker Bell movie came out yesterday!! My children absolutely love Tinker Bell and love watching her and her friends on their adventures. 

            Synopsis: Return to Pixie Hollow for the heartwarming and humorous adventure “Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast”! An ancient myth of a fabled creature sparks the curiosity of Tinker Bell and her good friend Fawn, an animal fairy who’s not afraid to break the rules to help an animal in need. But this creature – massive and wondrous with glowing green eyes – is not welcome in Pixie Hollow – and the scout fairies are determined to capture the mysterious beast, who they fear will destroy their home. Fawn, who sees a tender heart beneath his gruff exterior, must convince Tink and her fairy friends to risk everything to rescue the NeverBeast.
Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin (TV’s “Once Upon a Time”) as FAWN, the Animal Fairy, and 
Rosario Dawson (“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For”) as NYX, a Scout Fairy, along with returning Pixie Hollow players Mae Whitman (TV’s “Parenthood”) as TINKER BELL, 
 Raven-Symoné (TV’s “State of Georgia”) as IRIDESSA, Megan Hilty (TV’s “Smash”) as ROSETTA, Lucy Liu (TV’s “Elementary”) as SILVERMIST,” Pamela Adlon  (TV’s “Californication”) as VIDIA and Academy Award®-Winner Anjelica Huston (TV’s “Smash”) as QUEEN CLARION

Our overall thoughts about the movie: When I first saw the trailer of this movie I knew personally I wanted to see the movie. I know I am busted. My son was more excited to see this movie and it has been the talk  in his class. When we watched the movie we were not disappointed and it had a great moral to the story. Which I would recommend for young kids watching this movie. I fell in love with the NeverBeast. How could you not he is so cute. If you have not watched this movie yet I would recommend in buying the Movie and having a family night!! Find this movie at your local retailer or amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...