Sunday, May 17, 2015

Elma & Sana (Birthday Bash)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Last year if you asked me if I knew what Argan Oil was I would tell you that I had no clue. When I found out and tried Argan Oil out, I can tell you that I do not know what I would do without it. I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review a couple products from Elma & Sana. 

I received a bottle of their 100 percent Pure Organic Moroccan Oil Moisturizer. This comes in a 1 fl oz blue bottle. The top screws on but it is an eye dropper to get the Argan Oil out. I really like how the designed the bottle and supplied the eye dropper/cap so it is easy to remove the product. You can use this product for face, body, hair and nails.  I enjoy using this product when I give myself a manicure. I like using Argan Oil for my nails and rubbing it in so the skin around my nails do not crack or get dried out. This product absorbs in my skin quite quickly. What I like about this product is that it is not as greasy like the other Argan Oil products that I have used. . I would highly recommend this product for your every day use for face, body, hair and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...