Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cramex Lip Balm

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Start the summer off right of with Carmex lip balm. I know that I am out of the house a lot during the summer time with my kiddos. When your in the hot some it can get hot out. I know when I am out I am always fumbling through my purse to find something to put on my lips. I am not a huge fan of lipstick or lip gloss that is why I turn to Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm.

This Summer Carmex has come out with several summer limited edition Carmex Lip Balm. The came out with a black and white pattern, pink zebra print design, blue and white checker pattern and a flower design that reminds me of a Japanese harder design.

By choosing Carmex Moisture Plus this summer your benefiting from the following:

A slim-stick lip balm line that presents fashion forward exterior. This lip balm is a clear gloss finish that is not sticky or greasy while applying. This product includes vitamin E, aloe butter and shea butter. While you are out enjoying your summer day your lip balm will contain broad spectrum spf 15 sunscreen UVA/UVB. 

You can find these available this summer at your local retailer!!


 

1 comment:


  1. Nice post, Thank you for sharing valuable information. I enjoyed reading this post. Please Feel Free to Visit haute her tips Beauty tips skin

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...