Monday, June 1, 2015

Love with Food

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I am excited to share with you a subscription box with you called Love with Food. When I received my subscription box in the mail I was quite impressed with what was inside. Usually I am not fond of subscription boxes because it is hit and miss and sometimes I don't like the items inside. Well Love with Food has changed my mind. When I opened up the box it was filled with goodies. I also like how they put offers, coupons and gift cards in the box also. I am excited to share that this box only cost ten bucks a month.

The box I received has the following items inside: Energy Kettle Cooked Apples By Big Slice, Chocolate Coconut Almond Protein Bar By Luna, Chocolate chunk Cookie Mix By Pamela's Products, chocolate Chip Love Ginnyminis by Ginnybakes, Crunchy Mac n' Cheese by Eatrageous, Breakfast in Paris Tea Black Tea By Stash, Cassava Pops by Wai Lana, Velvet Truffles by Alter Eco, and In Shell Almonds by Bobalu. There was also two gift cards for Hello Fresh and Urban Remedy. That is ALOT of times for 10 bucks. It definitely worth the price. When I smiled the different items they were amazing. I really enjoyed the truffles that were in the box. My daughter loved the Crunchy Mac n' Cheese. I would say that this box has something inside for everyone. I would highly recommend investing in this subscription service each month. Go to their website below and subscribe. 


Love With Food - Snack Smart. Do Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...