Sunday, June 7, 2015

Peppy Pom Poms (Birthday Bash)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am excited to share another Lalaloopsy Doll with you this weekend. This Lalaloopsy doll is Peppy Pom Poms was sewn from a cheerleader's uniform. I know many of your little girls are going to love Peppy Pom Poms.    I know that a lot of little girls love cheerleading and start cheering at a young age. My daughter right now is not interested in cheering as much as ballet. She likes this doll, but the ballet doll is her favorite out of three. 

This Lalaloopsy Doll can be your little girl new favorite companion. She can go on car rides, sleep overs and even cheer practice.


Peppy Pom Poms is also 13 inches tall which great she will fit in with the other in this collection. She also has clothes that you can change and swap with the other dolls. She comes with a cheerleading outfit. Which I think they got exactly right. I love the skirt and also how it has different colors. I also like the socks and shoes they put on the doll. It goes well with her outfit. She also comes with her own little pet also. She comes with a little dog that matches her outfit. I know that your little one will love Peppy Pom Poms as much as my daughter does. With this collection I will be completely honest and I say I love it. Lately I have problems finding toys that will last more than a few times of play. These dolls are durable and great quality and will last a long time. You can find Peppy Pom Poms on amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...