Wednesday, August 19, 2015

DOTZ Shower Rings



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you looking for shower curtain hooks and on a budget? Well I found a great deal and a great product to meet your needs and budget. DOTZ offers different kinds of Shower Curtain Hooks. I chose the Black Roller Balls for the hooks to review. 

When I received these in the mail they where simple and looked great. I can't stand the plastic ones that I had. They did not go very well with my color scheme in my bathroom. These on the other hand fit the color scheme pretty well. They come in a set of 12. Each ring is nickel plated and has black beads. 

Overall I really like these hooks they go very well in my bathroom. The hooks are easy to hook and unhook. They are easier than the plastic. These also slide easy on the shower bar. I would defiantly recommend and buy in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...