Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Car Mount

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When I am traveling in the car in the morning to work or when I am taking my kids school or their activities after school. I need to be organized. Before I had a vent mount for my phone. I would put my phone on the seat or in the council in the middle. That probably was not the smartest idea for me because it was always get lost in the car. Also when it started ringing and I need to take the call I couldn't find my phone. That is why I invested in one of these vent mounts.

I have tried a couple in the past and they where not what they where cracked up to be. This one on the other hand was quite durable and simple to use. This vent mount was durable and great quality. It has a great grip and will keep your phone from slipping. Which is what I needed. This mount will slip into the vents without denting, scratching or causing any damage to your vent. I had that issue in the past and was happy when this one did not do any of those. This product is very sturdy and when I am driving it stays put and does not slip out and I approve of this product and recommend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...