Friday, September 11, 2015

Gracinia Cambogia Extract


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Are you looking for a supplement that could help you loose weight? I have tried several Garcinia Cambogia Extract supplement before. Let me tell you when I tried Research Verified I was pretty impressed. I will admit I never heard of this brand before and did not what to think at first. 

This supplement is 100% pure, 800mg capsules and with 60% HCA. There is a 30 day supplement in this bottle. There are 60 capsules in this bottle so you will take two capsules per day. Suggested use is to take once capsule twice a day. It also recommends that you take the capsule 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water.

When I took these supplements they where easy to swallow and no after taste while taking this supplement. After taking this supplement I did not see any negative side effects. 

After taking this supplement after several weeks I noticed thatI was losing a few pounds. I started generally feeling better overall. I felt like I want as hungry and I was eating as much as I used to. I am excited to see what will happen when I take this supplement the full month. I would recommend taking this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...