Saturday, September 19, 2015

Slim Extreme 4d Argan Oil Thermo Cellulite Serum


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I have tried numerous different cellulite creams that are out there. Some are good and some are horrible that I have tried. This one rates up in the good category. I have been using this product for about a month every day. Sometimes I use it twice a day and a few times I forget. 

This Cellulite is different from other Cellulite product that I used in the past. I was quite surprised when I saw this product hyalauronic acid in it. I am a huge fan of that and a lot of product I use currently has that in them. I also like how it have 24k gold in this product which gives you a glitter effect after applying the product. 

This product is very simple to apply. I would say this product is more a serum than a lotion or cream. It different from the other product I used the past. It simple and easy to rub in and my skin absorbed it quite easily. When rubbing it in I usually rub it in circular motion. What I also like about this product is the scent is a lot better. 

After using this product I seen somewhat of a difference. I see a small difference. This product worked better than other cellulite creams that I have used in the past I would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...