Monday, October 5, 2015

Cinderella (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a good movie for stocking stuffers this year for Christmas. I have a great new movie that just recently came out that would make a great stocking stuffer and that is Cinderella. Cinderella recently came out on Blu-Ray Combo Pack, digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere in September. This Blu-Ray include bonus feature that is over 12 minutes of additional scenes, the Frozen Fever theatrical short and more!!

SYNOPSIS:                Celebrate Disney’s “Cinderella,” a modern classic that shines with beauty, imagination…and magic! Despite being mistreated by her stepmother (Cate Blanchett) and stepsisters, a spirited Ella (Lily James) resolves to take charge of her fate. Add a royal ball, a Fairy Godmother (Helena Bonham-Carter) and a glass slipper, and suddenly – magic becomes reality!
When I first heard about this movie coming out. I was not sure how I felt about it. The reason why is because I love Cinderella it was one of the classics and one of my favorites. I have seen many new version of this classic tale and they never get it right. I heard so many good things about this movie and decided to keep and open mind and watch it.
When I turned the movie on I was memorized with the creativity, costumes and how they retold the classic tale. They kept it to the tale but made it their own if that make sense. I love how I could let my children watch this with me and everyone in the family enjoyed it. I thought it was the best remake of the classic tale. I know in my household this movie will be watched many times. 

I would recommend picking this blu-ray up for the holidays for that special gift. It would also make a fantastic stocking stuffer. You can find this DVD at your local retailer or amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...