Friday, October 9, 2015

LEGO Star Wars (Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a stocking stuffer for a young boy? Well I know Star Wars is a huge hit this year. I know my son has been talking non stop about Star Wars. On September 15, 2015 LEGO:Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles came out on DVD. Just in time to put in you sons stocking for Christmas. 

Your Favorite Star Wars heroes are back with four complete episodes (plus a bonus alternative ending!) that unleash the lighter side of the force.

After headstrong Luke nearly delivers the good guys into Palpatine's clutches, Master Yoda and the ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi unearth the Holocrons- las remnants of the secrets of the Jedi- to further Luke's training. But Darth Vader also seeks the Holocrons, and he'll stop at nothing to get to them first! Meanwhile, courageous super clone Jek-14, a Force-sensitive clone, comes out of retirement to help bolster the Rebels. Share all the action-packed thrills of these interlocking , intergalactic adventures in this dvd. 

I know my son still is watching this DVD after school. It would be a safe bet to say that he is obsessed with this DVD. I wanted to surprise him with this DVD but he was so determined to get it at the store. When I showed him at home that I had this DVD he was pretty happy. I watched some of it with him and it was good from what I watched. In my sons opinion this is the best dvd ever. I would definitely think about this DVD for a stocking stuffer! You can find this DVD at any retailer or amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...