Thursday, October 22, 2015

Moon Pie Candy Bites (Holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have found the perfect treat out there and this would be a perfect stocking stuffer idea also. I know that I absolutely love Moon Pies. Recently they have come out with a new treat called Moon Pie Bites. It a Moon Pie in a small bite size. Yes I said that correctly. The come in a 3 oz bag with small bite size pieces.

I know for me I am always on the go and throughout the day I am looking for a snack or something chocolate or sweet to indulge in. This is perfect to put in your purse, car, work, after school goodie. It perfect for just about anything. 

I would say they have got this candy exactly right. It take like a Moon Pie it has the chocolate cover, marshmallow and graham cracker. It taste amazing. There is only one thing wrong about this candy is that I can't stop eating it or putting down. Than they are gone and I am left to wanting more. Well that a good thing in a way but not if you do not have anymore. 

My kids shared a pack to see if they would like them. They never had this type of candy before. Let me tell you I had to separate them and give them their own bag because the loved them. 

I would definitely recommend this for stocking stuffers or anytime treat. It recommend from our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...