Monday, December 14, 2015

Our Generation Doll Holiday Gift Guide 2015

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I know a lot of little girls this Christmas are asking Santa for a doll. I know that my little girl who is five years old is in love with dolls. As a mother I am always looking for the best ones out there and that are appropriate for my daughter. When I came across Our Generation Dolls I was impressed with the message that their collection gives young girls. 

Our Generation has a wide variety of dolls. They have a regular collection, deluxe dolls, specialty dolls, hair play dolls, and retro dolls. It very hard to choose from because there are so many cute choices that would make any little girl happy.

We were able to review Coral from the deluxe doll collection. I was not sure what to expect when we received her because I never had an Our Generation Doll before. When she came in the mail I will admit she was pretty decent size and well packed in her box. On the box it showed the doll and what she came with. When we unboxed Coral she was in a plastic wrapping so she was protected during her travel. I also noticed that she had one around her head to keep her hair nice during shipping. When we took her out she had a suffer outfit which is very cute. What I also like is you can change the outfit if you like to and it came with a change of clothes. She also came with flip flops which are very cute also. I knew she came with a surf board but was not aware that it was actually that big. It also comes with a string on the surf board that you can attach to her foot. It makes it more realistic. 

What really sells this doll for me is that she comes with accessories. Which many other dolls do not or you have to pay for the extras. We took another little bag out of the box and it had a snorkel and goggles. I really like the set and think the doll look cute with the snorkel and goggles. Then there was another little bag in the box with Corals accessories and her book. Which my daughter loves reading the books. In the picture on the side or a little below shows all the accessories that come with Coral. It comes with snorkel kit and flippers. Another outfit and a hat. 

I was quite impressed with the doll quality. It was made well and will last a long time. It does bend which is good. All the accessories where easy to put on Coral and had no problems with them. The book is fantastic and tells her story. Overall I would highly recommend this collection for your little one. Overall you can't go wrong the doll looks amazing and she is reasonable price with accessories. I would check out your local Target and pick one of these amazing dolls up now before it is to late. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...