Friday, December 4, 2015

TeenyMates ( Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

TeenyMates would make a great gift idea for the upcoming holidays. My son has been a huge fan of TeenyMates. The packs that we are used to come in a small foil package and you get surprised witch which football player you are going to get. 

Well TennyMates came out with a new product this year. It is TeenyMates collectible NFL Figures it is a 33 pack exclusive Quarter Back Collection. Which I think is pretty cool. What you get in this pack is you get 32 Quarter Backs which are pretty cool they are Tenny. This pack also come with a referee figure which is pretty neat. There are so many different options with these little TeenyMates you can play with them, collect them or set them up around your room like my son does. He does have a collection and he take great care of all the ones he collected so far.

Overall I would recommend TennyMates they are so fun to play with and collect. It would be great for that special sports fan that is hard to shop for. Don't wait and visit their site today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...