Sunday, July 8, 2018

Justice League 4pc. Action Bendables Set Review



I have two kids at home that absoulelty love DC Comic books and their heroes.I know recently that has been the biggest phase right now are the super heroes!! How can you not love them? Recently we came across the site called Action Bendables!! Let me tell you they have all the DC characters you can even imagine and they are so much fun!!

We were sent the Justice League Set to review. The Justice League unites to save the world for destruction. This set comes with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. Right now this is the only four set that you can get at the moment. I am hoping in the near future that they will have more four sets to offer. 

This set looks like they are just normal figurines but let me tell you that they are not and there are so much different things you can do with them.  Each figurines are 4" tall and they bend!! What they do is make the figurines arms and leg slimmer so they can provide extra flexibility for different poses. One feature that this product can offer is that they can hold pencils and different objects with their flexibility so children will love that option. 

Overall this is a fun product that is safe for children 3+. Which this product can really be fun for every age which is really amazing in my eyes. My children love playing with them and I can join the fun also. They are durable and great quality. I would highly recommend them and they are definitely something to talk about with your friends. 

You can find more of these amazing products at the link below.



https://actionbendables.com/justice-league-4pc-action-bendables-set/

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...