Saturday, August 25, 2018

Dropps Review Holiday Gift Guide 2018


When you have two kids who are clumsy and tend to be messy. I tend to have a lot of laundry on my hands throughout the week. Also we always try to cook at home so we have a lot of dishes for the dishwasher. I recently came across this company called Dropps and absolutely love the concept of this company. They help the environment by using recycling products that help the environment instead of using plastic. Like tide and other companies out there. So while using their product you help the environment out. 

We received three small boxes of their products to try. We received two 10 count of laundry detergent and a 10 count of dishwasher detergent. They are pods and they came in the small boxes that are pictured. Which are small and store the product safely while not using. 

When I tried the pods for laundry I absolutely loved them and they were very simple to use. They are little pods that have scents just like normal pods. I tried the lavender scent which was amazing scent and relaxing. The come with a little  zip baggie that laundry safe to put the pod in. The zipper zips well it does not stick which is a major plus. Then you drop it in the washer and it dissolves. Which I also like that the plastic does not melt on your clothes. I had that happen in the past. The baggie is reusable which is nice. They left my clothes smelling nice and you don't have to worry of having soap residue on the clothes. 

The dishwashing pods were also amazing. This comes in a lemon scent and is easy to use. When using them they dissolve great and cleans the dishes. It also leave amazing lemon scent on the dishes. Overall I would highly recommend this product. They are a great deal and you can buy these products in bulk. Another plus is that you can order them online where you don't have to continue going to the store to purchase. You can purchase in your own home and take a few minutes. You can find more information on the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...