Monday, August 27, 2018

EatSmart Precision Baby Check Holiday Gift Guide 2018



EatSmart is one of my favorite companies that is out there. They keep surprising me with the new products that they keep coming out with. I have tried several of their products in the past and absolutely have fallen in love with them. They recently came out with a new product EatSmart Precision Baby Check Scale. I wish that I could have used this product back when my daughter and son where babies. I remember when I was a brand new mom I would always be worried about my son weight. I had no way of checking his weight at home but this product would let me check his weight.

This new scale that EatSmart came out with doesn't only weight babies it also can weigh your pets. We do have two of those in our home. Which let me tell you I am always curious how much Penny and Lucy weigh. They are cockapoos so they grow hair like people do and we have to have them groomed at least once a month. So there hair can fool you and they look bigger than they really are.

What I like about this scale it is ran on batteries, so potentially you can put the scale wherever you would like. You can transport it or move it around it does not have to be plugged in at all. I also like where you read the weight it a big display so you don't have to squint your eyes to try to read the numbers. The baby check scale provides reliable weight readings in .5 ounce increments up to 44 pounds. Of course when you weight your baby you have to remember if you use a toy, diaper, blankets ect. you will have to deduct that from the weight.

What about cleaning that is my biggest concern on a product like this. Have no worried this product was easy to clean and sanitize and it took minutes to do it. There was not yucky mess afterwards and it looked brand new. I would definitely recommend this product to new moms out there. You can find more products at EatSmart at the link below



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...