Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Cut The Wire Review holiday gift guide


I found a great family game that you can play over the holidays. What I love about this game is that you can actually play it by yourself or you can play it with the family. Which my kids like playing together but they also like playing with it by their selves which gives them something to do. 

Cut the wire is a device that is ticking and about to go off. It is your mission to figure out which wire to cut to disarm the device before it goes off. There are wires that if you cut it will go off and game over. This game is recommended for ages 6+. You can play with one player or up to 10 players. This game is easy to set up and remember it takes 3 triple A batteries for it to work!

When my son played this game he was very excited. It was a ticking time bomb and he was trying to figure out how to disarm it and not lose the game. He said while playing the game it was hard to think straight and try to figure out how to diffuse the ticking device. You can use the secret clues for hints to help figure out how to avoid cutting the wrong wire and losing the game. It's the ultimate race to see who can defuse it first before it is to late. 

This game is very clever and we had a great time playing it. It brought the family together and brought a lot of laughter. I would definitely would recommend Cut The Wire game for the holidays!! You can find this game exclusively at Target.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...