Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Java House Cold Brew Review



It has officially become fall and I know that it get fairly chilly on this side of the state. I always know that I am looking for something to warm up. With the New Java House Cold Brew it gives you of the option to have cold or hot coffee. Which is awesome. Java House Cold Brew Launches innovative col brew dual use liquid pods, conveniently serving up smooth, small batch quality of cold brew. 

I love my pods and when I heard about Java House dual use liquid where you can brew it hot or make it cold. These options make gravitate towards this product even more. This option brings a whole new level convenience and overall quality, each pod delivers a consistently smooth flavor. What are different about these pods you will not find that they have grounds, but they have concentrate cold brew. How this works is simply peel open pour over ice and add water and your ready to go. If you are wanting hot coffee all you need to do is pop it in your single brewer and your ready to go. 

We received four packs of coffee that have 6 pods inside. We received Ethiopian light roast, Colombian medium roast, Sumatran dark roast, and Decaf Medium Roast. 

Overall these pods are amazing at a great price. They retail for 8.99. What makes the unique and different from other coffee is you can use them as a pod for hot coffee or you can take them on the go and use them for cold coffee. You can just pull the tab and pour over ice cubes and cold water and there you go. You have yourself ice coffee.

Overall the taste of the coffee it nice and smooth unlike other coffee pods. I like the fact is that you won't get any grounds in your drink. This pod is liquid so I think that is pretty unique. You can find the pods at your local Walmart. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...