Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Just Born® Keepsake "Dream" Hooded Towel in Pink Holiday Gift Guide


When it comes to the holidays I always struggle on finding the best baby gift for Christmas. I am always stumped and not sure what to get a baby for Christmas. Recently I came across Just Born Keepsake Dream Hooded Towel in Pink and this would make a perfect gift for the perfect little girl in your life. They also offer boy colors and neutral colors if you are looking for that. When I received this package and took the hooded towels out the first thing that I noticed is how soft they where. They are very soft and perfect for a baby skin. This package come with two hooded towels. 

It is important after bath time to keep your baby warm and with Just Born Dream Hooded Towel will be just the key to keep your baby warm. The hooded towel is made with 100 percent cotton and is designed with a khaki medallion print and Dream embroidery. What I like about this towel that it has a hood and it fits a baby just perfectly. It will keep your baby nice and cozy and warm. On the hood of towel is where it embroider and it says DREAM. The measurements of the towel is 36" x 36" W. Don't worry if it gets messy or dirty it machine washable. Overall I think these baby hooded towel are amazing. I would definitely recommend them for Christmas gifts and baby shower gifts. You can find this set at your local Buy Buy Baby. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...