Monday, November 5, 2018

Blankie Tails Review Holiday Gift Guide


My daughter has been asking me about mermaid tails. I didn't realize how popular these mermaid tail blankets where. I know that I have heard about them and even seen a couple but did not realize it was a HOT must have item. 

Recently I came across an awesome company called Blankie Tails. They offer mermaid tails, shark tails, my little pony mermaid tails. They offer all different sizes baby, kids and adults. What I like about this company is they offer boy and girl blankets and the whole family can get one!! 

When my packaged arrived it came quickly and well packaged. They both came in bags that protected the tail so the fabric would not get ruined. We received a kids shark tail and a kid mermaid tail. 

We received a beautiful children mermaid Blankie Tail which my daughter absolutely loved. When we took it out of the package and what we noticed first on how soft the blanket was. I know personally when I am wrapped up in something being super soft is a major plus. Each Blankie Tail mermaid blanket is made with premium quality extra plush and double sided minky fabric that looks and feel mermazing.  This blanket reminds me of a sleeping bag that they can put their legs all the way where the tail is and very cozy. You can use this blanket on the couch, on the go or even at night time. The children tail is 
56" H x 27 W. What is great about these tails are machine washable. 

The shark tail is similar to the mermaid tail. My son likes the shark tail. He a little to big for it but he still like his shark tail. The shark tail has four different colors in the kids collection. The Shark Blanket is made with premium quality extra plush and double sided minky fabric that looks and feels JAWsome! This blanket is designed for kids ages 5 to 12 who are no taller than 4 foot 11. The blanket measures 56''H x 27" W. This blanket is also machine washable in case of any accidents.

Overall these mermaid and shark Blankie Tails are well made, durable and great quality. Which they can be given a little wear and it still is well made. If you are looking to get your child, teen or an adult a mermaid tail, shark tail or pony mermaid tail I would check out Blankie Tail at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...