Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Brain Blocks Holiday Gift Guide 2018

When my children were younger they used to love playing with blocks. When they started getting older they grew out of their block sets. At times I wished that they had block sets for older kids where they could still build with their imagination. 

That is when I came across the company Brain Bloxs which is the next step up from building blocks. Brain Blocxs comes in different sets for example 100, 200, and 300. We received the 200 set of Brain Bloxs for review. In this set you receive 200 plank like blocks for you to build. What I like about these blocks is that it is educational and help explore math, physics and engineering concepts through hands on building. This is a great STEM toy for children. I know I have mentioned STEM in my previous post but for a quick refresher it stands for science, technology, engineering  and mathematics.

What I think that is unique about this company is that they give children different option of different things that they can build. They also have directions that will help the children build different things. For example the can build trains, chairs, building and robots with these blocks. This toy does take patients from kiddos because you have to put them in the correct spot. 

Overall I would highly recommend Brain Blox for your children and for a holiday gift. The blocks are smooth and 100 percent all natural, precision cut, chemical free and New Zealand pine wood. They are non toxic toys and are safe for kids. They are a lot of fun and will have your kids building for hours. You can find their website and their sets below.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...