Sunday, November 11, 2018

Great Pretenders Holiday Gift Guide Review


I have always been a huge fan of dramatic play with kiddos. I believe it brings them fun and education through play. When I came across a great company called Great Pretenders I knew right aways that this company would be great for children. Great Pretenders believe that dress up is so much more than just putting on a costume. Pretend play is not just great fun. It's the way kids develop imagination and creative thinking skills.

When I first took a look at Great Pretenders I noticed the variety of different costumes that they had to offer. The offer dress up in babies, toddlers, children and baby dolls. They also offer accessories, jewelry, and different costume collections. 

My daughter was excited that she could pick out a few things from Great Pretenders. It took awhile for her to go through this amazing site and see all the costumes and accessories for her to choose. Than she finally was able to pick out a few things for a review.

My daughter choose the Unicorn Tutu and Headband set. When we received this in the mail it was packaged nicely. When we took the two piece set out it gave it such a magical touch any young girl would absolutely love this and fall in love with it. The headband is decked out in pink silk flowers and it has unicorn earns and horn to make it more realistic of looking like a unicorn. The headband is well put together and great quality. It will not fall apart and it durable for kids play.

The tutu that came with the headband was pretty amazing. The tulle has gentle multi-color tulle that is combine and gather all the elastic waist for easy on and off during play time. This is perfect for play time it goes on and off easily for my daughter. If she makes a mess and it needs to be washed you can put in the washer and it machine washable. 

Overall this company brings the magic in pretend play. It brings the fairytales to life. It brings creativity and educational through play. My daughter had a lot of fun being a unicorn and she constantly changed in what she wanted to be and pretend to be. The costumes where durable and great quality and would highly recommend. You can find many costumes and accessories at the link below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...