Monday, November 26, 2018

kittd Holiday Gift Guide Review

When your a mom you are always looking for something small to take in the car or when your going to different places to keep your kiddos occupied. I know for me it can be difficult to keep them occupied. When I came across a company called Kittd they intrigued me. They are moms who started a business to make life easier for parents- whether is's portable activities for when you're waiting with kids, party favor packs that won't go straight in the trash or geeky gifts that make you smile. 

They make small kits that fit in a small tin container that you can fit in your pocket and take with you. It travel size that your kids can fit in their pockets and bring with them on the bus or car and keep them occupied. 

We were excited that we received four different tins for review. The first kit we received was their Hello On the Go correspondence kit. It contains everything you need. With this kit you are able to make mini letters. The kit includes a travel tin, mini notecards and envelopes, mini 10 color pen, two double sided stamper.


The second kit that we received was their Michelangelo On-the-go. Which your little kiddo can make something out of clay. Which my children loved this kid. I am not sure if I would let them do this one in the car though. This kit includes a travel tin, play mat, set of mini clay, and 2 wooden sculpting tools.


The third kit that we received was their Puppet Show on the go. This was a lot of fun for my daughter in the car. Hearing her and the shows that she is putting on in the backseat was a lot better then listening to the radio. This kit contains a travel tin, 2 handmade, fair trade puppets, 4 backdrops and 2 backdrop stands. 


The last kit that we received was their ROBO tic tac toe on the go. This one both of my kids liked playing in the car together. This one was a lot of fun for the kids and I even like playing with this one when we are out to eat. This one helps to keep them occupied during the wait. This kit contains a travel tin, 10 magnetic tic tac toe pieces: 5 blue robots & 5 yellow robots.

I really thought that these kits were amazing. This was a clever idea and they are perfect for travel and on the go. These are fun activities for children and give them something to do. You can find their products at their amazon store below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...