Sunday, November 18, 2018

Master Pieces Pittsburgh Steelers Puzzle Holiday Gift Guide


It is always tough trying to find my son a gift that he will like around Christmas time. When it comes to my daughter she is simple and like everything. When it comes to my son it take days to figure out what he would like at Christmas. 

Master Pieces offer a variety of crafts, puzzles and even NFL products. When I learned that they offered different NFL games/puzzles I had to look into that. I know my son recently has become obsessed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think it had to do with his neighborhood friends family loving the Pittsburgh Steelers. My so has been wanting to start his collection on collecting Pittsburgh Steelers items.

We were lucky that Master Pieces sent us 500 piece Helmet Shaped Puzzle of the Pittsburgh Steelers. This would make an amazing gift for any Pittsburgh Steelers fanatic! In this box for the puzzle features 5 individual sports shaped pieces added to the fun. This puzzle measuring 25''x22".

My son absolutely thought this puzzle was amazing. He thought at first it was an ordinary puzzle but to his surprise it was shape of a helmet. He thought that was the coolest thing imaginable. When he was putting the puzzle together we noticed that it was a little bit of a challenge for him to, but helping him was a lot of fun. The pieces went together great and they did not fall apart which was nice. When we get the puzzle all put together we are going to glue it and put it in my sons room afterwards. You find more puzzles at the link below.

Master Pieces Website





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...