Thursday, November 29, 2018

Wish Me Puppy Holiday Gift Guide

It coming close to holiday season and it is time to think about what you are going to get your kiddos for Christmas. This season it seems like there are many different options that are out there. One toy this year is Wish My Puppy. Wish me Puppy is an interactive toy that your child will adore. 

This Wish Me Puppy comes in 6 different colors for your child to choose from. Also what I found interesting is that they offer unicorns also if your child does not want a puppy. The puppies are interactive also they bark, whimper, giggle, whoopsie and they light up.

When my daughter took it out of the package she feel instantly in love with her Wish Me Puppy. The puppy was very soft and cuddly. I know as a parent I made sure that this puppy that lights up would be safe for her to sleep with at night. This plush is safe to sleep with at night and if it lights up it has a shut off time limit. Which is nice that it has this feature which lets me know that she can sleep with it and it is safe. 

My daughter favorite feature about her puppy is that when she kisses her nose that her nose her bow lights up. My daughter continued to do this step because she thought it was the coolest thing ever. She made a wish than she blew a kiss at the bow and it shut off when she made her wish. This is a fun interactive toy and make a great toy that you can sleep with. 

This would make a great toy for kids that are toddlers and even younger children. This will definitely make my daughters favorite toys for her list this year. You can find your own Wish Me Puppy at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...