Saturday, June 15, 2019

Fin Fun Mermaid Review


I have an eight year old daughter who is obsessed with mermaids. Mermaids this and mermaids that. When I came across Fin Fun Mermaid. This company is amazing if you have a child or even know an adult who is obsessed with mermaids. They have a variety of different products that they offer on their website. They offer different mermaid tails, monofins, swimwear, accessories, clothing, blankets, toys and gifts. 

My daughter was excited when her review package game in the mail. We received the Mermaid Lip Gloss set that retails around 14.95 and we also received Pacific Mermaid Leggings that retails around 29.95. 

My daughter took a liking to their leggings that they had on their website. She in a women size small and they fit perfectly on her. She said they are very comfortable. We received the Pacific Mermaid Leggings. They are fun colorful and perfect for a young girl. They do offer these leggings in different sizes like toddler, girls and women. The leggings that they offer are mid rise leggings and have a hidden waist pocket that can keep small items in there. This legging can be use for all different types of activities like yoga, everyday use and playtime. When my daughter where these leggings they fit her just right and they where very comfortable for her. She could move freely and she had no problems at all. These leggings are high quality and breathable and they are made of poly/spandex blend. My daughter absolutely fell in love with these legging and she is looking into buying more in the future.

The next item that we received Mermaid Gloss. This product is recommended for ages 5 and up. My daughter recently have gotten into make up and obsessed with the lip gloss. When we received the lip gloss in the mail it came in a three pack. The flavors of the gloss are blueberry, vanilla and grape. My daughters favorite was grape and mine was vanilla. The lip gloss applies on smoothly and does not feel greasy. This was great quality of lip gloss and my daughter absolutely loved it. 

Overall we were very pleased with Fin Fun Mermaid products. Their products are great quality and I would highly recommend them. They have a variety of different products that my daughter fell in love with. We were amazed to look at their website and to see the different mermaid tails that they had to offer and the detail to them. My daughter favorite item is the leggings. She loves showing them off out in public and showing her friends. You can find their amazing products at their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...