Monday, August 5, 2019

Cry Babies Review

Recently I was introduced by a popular toy that I had no clue that it existed. When I asked my 8 year old daughter what Cry Babies were? She gave me a half hour explanation of what they where and then proceeded to ask me if I had any for her to play with. Cry Babies come several different dolls. We were sent the Bonnie Doll. It was pretty good size when it arrived in the mail. 

The one thing that kind of freaked me out when it arrived the box was making sounds but once I opened the box it finally stopped. What I like about Babies Bonnie that it cries real teals when they lose their pacifier. Which my daughter thought was pretty neat. What you need to do to make her cry is very simple. You just fill this baby with water and take out her paci and she will start to shout and cry. The best part of it is that she will cry real tears. My daughter was amazed with that concept and she thought it was cool. My daughter picked her up when started to cry and she rocked her or tried to replace her paci to make her stop crying. Sometime it is hard but she calms down after awhile. What I also like that it comes with a paci and removable/interchangeable onesie. I really liked the little outfit that this baby came with. She was a little lion and make it look really cute. 

Overall I really liked the concept of this toy. My daughter absolutely loved it. I like how there are four-five babies that have different costumes on them. I like the concept of the baby cries real tears and that you have to rock the baby. It shows kids how to be loving and compassionate. I just thought it was unique that it cried real tears and cried. That you need a real paci to help the baby stop crying. The toy is durable and great quality. It hasn't malfunctioned and works great. My daughter been playing with it a lot and it is like brand new. You can find this product line on amazon or Walmart. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...