Saturday, October 5, 2019

Geomag Gravity Challenge Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I have a 11 year old boy who is starting to like the idea of mechanics and how mechanics work. So for this holiday season Geomag Mechanics Gravity Magnetic is a great gift idea for for my son. This toy is based on experience that is based on these fundamental principles of physics. This set is recommended for ages 7 and up. Mechanics Gravity is a set that is considered a STEM product which means that it educational. I know as a parent that I love a toy that my child can play with that they can learn. This toy helps to promote learning through play, promotes creative and imaginative play, develops fine motor skills, engages children to think about and work with invisible forces, a STEM product that can stimulate scientific learning. 

In this set this comes with 1 magnetic canon, 15 non magnetic steel spheres, 79 plastic mechanical elements, and magnetic construction system. My son was really into this set as for me it confused me. Science and this kind of stuff it not my speciality. Although my son thrives in this kind of stuff and understand its better than I do. I get a kick out of it when he tries to explain it to me and I just nod my head and act like I know what he is talking about. 

Mechanics Gravity Magnetic Challenge harnesses the invisible forces of magnetism and gravity through original and surprising means. The spheres inside the circuit are set in motion by an innovative magnetic cannon that use the force of attraction of accelerating magnet. this set contains magnetic rods, spheres and many plastic elements- all the essentials needed to build freely and create chain reactions. Developed with the expert players in mind, this new construction system is based on an innovative "gravity motor" that uses the weight of the Geomag spheres to kickstart the mechanisms and movements of the Geomag mechanics structure.  The motions is provided by the invisible forces of gravity and magnetism, without using electricity or batteries. 

This was easy for my son to put together and use. He enjoyed it and brought hours of fun. This toy was right up his alley and he would love to do more kits that are like this. I would highly recommend this as one of your next holiday toy picks.  You find this toy at Geomag!!

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...