Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Construction Simulator 2 Holiday Gift Guide


This holiday season it is all about the video games for both of my kiddos. My daughter is trying to convince me to buy her the new Nintendo Switch Lite. They are starting to be interested in all different kind of games. 

My son was excited when he was able to try the new Construction Simulator 2 Nintendo Switch. This game is also available for your smartphones, tablets and Nintendo Switch. For our family we would be able to play this game on the tablet and phone also. This game retails for 19.99 EUR / 19.99 USD/ 17.99 GBP as a digital download for the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo Switch.

A little bit about this game is players can improve or prove their skills as building contractor in the fictional US state of Westside Plains, while controlling heavy construction machinery for the first time ever on the popular Nintendo Switch. 

What is really cool about the Construction Simulator 2 US Console Edition the players will have the access to more than 40 officially licensed and carefully replicated construction vehicles and machines. What I found out that is really cool is that you will find famous brands such as Caterpillar, Liebherr, Palfinger, Bell Equipment, STILL, ATLAs, Mack Trucks, Meiller Kipper and Kenworth. It is fun to show my son the old construction vehicles. He knew some of them, but he did not know all of them there were featured on the game. Some of my sons favorite machines on this game were Cat D8t crawler tractor, 745C dump truck and the ATLAS' L310 wheel loader. 

When we are playing this game my son will play it on the screen instead of handhold. The picture on the TV is amazing. There is 60 engaging and challenging construction jobs waiting for the players- including repairing crumbly roads, rebuilding a railroad bridge, minor gardening work, building new residences and industrial halls, as well as transporting good and machines, constructing new apartments building, mending canals and much more. 









 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. Genuinely it is good and instructive information, Pile Driving Services Vancouver Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...