Sunday, November 17, 2019

LEGO Friends Emma’s Summer Heart Box Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019


My daughter recently started to become a fan of LEGO. She is different from my son who likes to free build legos. Where my daughter has to build from a set and have directions to help her build the. My daughter was excited when Lego sent her a set to review. They sent her LEGO Friends Emma's Summer Heart Box.  

The Lego set that we received for a review came with 86 pieces. This set is targeted for girls and boys that are ages 6 and up. This LEGO Friends box includes a decorated name tile, buildable sea scooter toy, seaweed and coral elements jewel element, fins, diving, helmet and a snorkel. 

My daughter was over the moon when she received this set. This was the coolest set that she has ever built. When she looked at the package she started to do her Emily dance. She thought it was different and creative that you build a heart box. That she could keep tiny things inside. When she tried to build this kit she had no problems. The pieces fit together great and the instructions were easy to follow. 

What is also cool about this set is that you can combine other set that are connected to this set. Which is very cool. My daughter can't wait to invest in the other sets that she can join them together. You can find these sets at your local retailer. This collection would make a great stocking suffer for your kiddo. 































Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...