Thursday, November 21, 2019

Pass the Pig Game Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

We were excited that Winning-moves sent us another game to review in our Holiday Gift Guide this year. They sent us Pass The Pig Game. My daughter thought this was funny name when she heard about it. What I like about this game it is simple, small, and you can bring it where ever you go. This game has a score card, pig that are dice and pencil to keep your score.

The object of the game is to be the first person to get 100 points. Sounds simple right? This game doesn't have dice it has pigs. That is right you roll the pigs out on the table to rack up points. The card shows what combinations you can roll and how many points you earn. Be careful you can lose points with different rolls. This is fun game that you can't control and it full of laughs. 

My kids love this game. It is easy to set up and clean up which is great! It only take about a minute or two. It is easy to learn how to play and it run smoothly. My kids are both competitive when they play this game. They both want to win and get to 100 points first. This would also make a great game to play at a party or use as a stocking stuffer. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...