Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wish Me Unicorn Holiday Gift Guide 2019

 Last year we were excited that we were able to review the Wish Me Pup and that my daughter absolutely loved it. This year she was very excited to learn that they came out with Wish Me Unicorn. My daughter was very excited when she learned that they came out with this collection. They have four different ones in this collection. They have a green, blue, red and purple unicorn. 

We received the red unicorn for review. She could not wait to take this out of the box and snuggle with it. Her favorite one out of the collection would be purple, but she still loves the red unicorn that she received. What is cool about this unique unicorn is if you kiss it nose the unicorn will light up. Then you make a wish and then blow a kiss then the light will turn off. My daughter loves snuggling with this unicorn. It is super soft and she sleeps with it at night. You will not have to worry it doesn't light up during the night so it wont stay on for long and get hot. This would make a great gift for the upcoming holiday for your youngster. They come in Zoonicorn and Puppy and you can find this on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...