Sunday, November 10, 2019

Wissotzky Tea Shop Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019



When Wissotzky Tea Shop offers a variety of different types of teas. I know in my family that my dad is a huge tea person in the


 
fall and sometimes during the summer. When our review package came in the mail we were excited to see which flavors came in the box. We got four different types of tea for review. 

The first tea box that we took out of the box it the Spiced Nana Mint Chai. I personally never heard of Spiced Nana Mint Chai before, but let me tell you it sounds very yummy. In this box it comes with 16 silky tea bags and each bag .08 oz. This tea was easy to make and let me tell you the smell to the tea was amazing. I kept inhaling the scent of the tea. Let me tell you when I tried the Spiced Nana Mint Chai I was pleasantly surprised on the taste of this tea. 

The second tea that we took out of the package was their Salted Caramel Chai. This one is my favorite that I tried out of the four. I am a huge sucker when it comes to anything carmel. I am a huge carmel fan. This also comes with 16 bags of tea. This is a sweet and savory Chi Tea. This is handcrafted from aromatic spices blended with premium Black Tea leaves for a rich and full bodied flavor. Notes of Cinnamon bark, cloves and cardamom pair perfectly with ginger root and sea salt to create a sweet and savory chai tea drinking experience. 

The next flavor that we took out of the box is the Ginger and Turmeric Spiced Chai. This tea would be one of favorites when it is the fall season. It just warm and reminds me of the fall. I really love the taste of this tea and it helps relax me when I have had a long day at work. In this tea there is a unique balance of premium Black Tea leaves and select aromatic spices are grounded by the spirit and warm flavor of turmeric. Add Ginger root, Cinnamon Bark, Cloves and Cardamom.

Pumpkin Spiced Chai is the last tea that took out of our review package. This another one of my favorites. I am a huge fan of Pumpkin Spice. I tend to drink this type of tea when it becomes fall and not during the summer. I gave it a try anyways and I am definitely going to save it for the fall. I absolutely love the taste of this tea. This blend has a special pumpkin pieces and premium Black Tea leaves, their pumpkin spiced chai balances the warmth of Cinnamon bark and Ginger root with Cloves, Cardamom, Black pepper and chilies.

Overall I am very happy that I was introduced to this company because their teas are amazing. I can't wait for the fall where I can enjoy them more. I would recommend this tea and I encourage you to check out their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...