Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Borion Review


Recently we were sent more of Boiron products which we were quite impressed with. We were sent a different line of product this time to test out. I know I have told you recently I am quite impressed with their line of products. I remember a few years ago they only offered a select line of products. When I look now into their product they have a women's line, children, baby, pain and so much more. 

Diaraliaâ„¢ TabletsWe received the following products to take a look at and they are Diaralia, Gasalia, and Acidil. 

 first product that we took out of our box with the Diaralia. This product is a Diarrhea Relief. This is a great product to have on hand and definitely a great product during the cold and flu season. This product helps for intestinal pain, bloating and gas. Recommend for adults and children over 6 years old. This medication has no known drug interaction with other medications at this time. There is 60 tablets. This tablet is gentle on the stomach which is nice. This tablet is unique because it melts underneath the tongue. If your stomach is hurting I know at times that taking medication can be rough on your stomach. The tablet dissolves underneath your tongue so it is not rough for your stomach. 
Gasalia<sup>®</sup> Tablets
The next product we took out of our box is Gasalia. This product helps for pain, bloating, pressure and discomfort. This product is for adults and children over 6 years of age. This is a non drowsy, no known drug interactions and works naturally with your body. I know at times that I have gas pains and I personally have never taken medications for it until now. This medication dissolves underneath your tongue also. You take 2 tablets ever 15mins-1 hour to get relief. 
Acidil<sup>®</sup> Tablets
The last product that we received was their Acidil. This product targets indigestion. It helps with heartburn, bloating, upset stomach acid indigestion. This medication has no drug interactions and works naturally with your body.  is a natural active ingredients.   This comes with 60 tablets that dissolve underneath the tongue. This is a great product that you have on hand incase you form a case of indigestion. 

Overall Boiron products is a must have and you need their products on hand. They are reasonable priced. Also what I like about these product than the name brand products is that they dissolve underneath your tongue. I would highly recommend checking these product out. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...