Saturday, March 7, 2020

Crazy Aarons Putty Review

I know that my kiddos in my household have obsession with Putty. What amazes me is that they will play with their putty for hours. I remember back when I was their age I loved putty also. Although back when I was a kid I had putty that was different colors. That was about it back then. Now with their generation they have different colors, textures, scents you name it they have it.

When I came across Crazy Aarons I knew that my kids would love their putty. They have a wide variety of putty that you can buy. The have putty that looks like water, glitter, rainbow, glow in the dark, metallic, scented putty and much more. There are times where I wish I was a kid still that I could play with all the fun stuff. I will admit that you will catch me playing with kid's stuff. 

Crazy Aarons was nice to send me three puttys to take a look at. They sent me Mini Glow Thinking Putty Specked Egg, Crazy Aarons SCENTsory Putty Grateful , and Liquid Glass Thinking Putty Falling Water.

The First putty that we took a look at was the Mini Thinking Putty Speckled Egg. This comes in .47oz. What about this tin that I like is that is small and can fit in your pocket. I know that my kids always want to take their putty with them and this tin would make it possible. I like the consistency of the putty and it true putty. I also like how it is speckled putty. Where there is speckles in the putty to give it that extra texture. This one my daughter absolutely loved. 

The next putty that we received was their SCENTsory Putty and this is called Grateful Heart. This comes in 20g tin. This one is a lot different from  previous one. This one has a rose scented to it. Which it really smells like roses which is amazing. What I do like about this one even after playing with the putty for awhile it still smells like roses. This putty also feels really fluffy and soft. This putty was made with natural essential oils, it's an easy way to stop and smell the roses. This putty is a must have. 

The last putty that we received was their Liquid Glass putty. We received their water Liquid Glass Falling Water. This came in a bigger tin. This comes in a 90g tin. I really like think putty because it looks like water. It has a translucent blue color to it. I really like how it look like blue water. That just amazes me honestly and I don't know how they do it. It stretches easy and goes back together easily. I am a huge fan of the Liquid Glass Putty.

Overall I was a huge fan of Crazy Aarons and so were my kids. They enjoyed playing with the different putty's. They enjoyed seeing so many different options like the liquid glass, speckled putty and smelling putty. What I personally liked is that they are based in the USA and made in the USA. If you want to check out the amazing putty's check their website out Crazy Aarons. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...