Friday, March 27, 2020

FSJ Shoes

The one thing that you can't tell women is that they have enough shoes. I know personally I'm always looking for that new in style pair that I must have. Right now I have more time on my hands to find more shoes to add to my collection. Recently I found an online shoe company called FSJ Shoes

FSJ Shoes offers a variety of different shoes and they range from sandals, flats, pumps, boots, sling back, mule, t-strap, mary jane, ankle strap, and ankle boots.

Leopard Print Heels Platform Stiletto Heel Sandals image 1When I was taking a look at their website and I was surprised when I learned about their Leopard Print and Cheetah Print shoe series. What girl doesn't love her some leopard and cheetah print? When I took a look at this collection their was pages and pages of leopard and cheetah prints available. FSJ offers cheetah and leopard print in flats, wedges, sandals, heel, boot and much more. 


Women's Pointed Toe Leopard Print Heels Stiletto Pencil Heel Pumps image 1One of my favorite shoes that I found in their collection was their Leopard Print Heel Platform Stiletto Heel Sandals. What stood out to me is the print and how the strap over the toe is. The print on this stiletto is what makes it for me. 

If your looking for a shoe that is unique. FSJ has that option where they offer prints that only have a little leopard or cheetah infused in the design. The picture on the right shoes an example of one of the many prints that they offer. This has leopard on the toe part of the stiletto and it fades out to a creamy color. Which is breathtaking. 

One concern that I always have for online services is their checkout process. I was pretty impressed what they have to offer. Checkout is easy and smooth. They have a paypal option that is very convenient. They have free shipping that they offer when you purchase shoes from them. It is delivered by DHL and can take up to 5-15 day to receive your shoes. If by chance there is something wrong with your shoes, they don't fit, or by chance you don't like them. They have a money back guarantee which is nice. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...