Thursday, April 16, 2020

Art of The Gentleman Father's Day Guide

Striped Navy Tie Set
Are looking for the special fathers day gift for dad? I know a great company that will give that special fathers day gift and that is Art Of The Gentleman. Art of the Gentleman offers a variety of gift sets and sells individual ties also. 

What dad doesn't have a tie. I know in a mans life it always good to have a tie set for that special occasion. What better way is to receive a tie set from your kiddo. It will make it that more special. 

We received their Striped Navy Tie Set to take a look at. Their ties are handmade with 100% imported cotton fabric. You can wear this tie for work, weddings or night out on the town. This will make your dad look like a gentleman which he already is. This will also make him look amazing. The colors of this tie are beige, grey and blue. The material of this tie is cotton. This would also make a great gift for your son if is starting a new job in business, lawyer and other job ideas. 

What is a tie if you don't have a tie bar? This set comes with a tie bar. This tie bar that comes with this set it has a key on the tie bar. This tie bar is a unique double clasping system that is sure to keep your tie straight all day long. I know in the past my dad had trouble finding a tie bar that kept your tie straight. This one is amazing and will keep your tie straight. 

The last part of this kit was their pocket squares are made of 100% imported cotton fabric. There are some people say that you should match your tie or bow tie to your pocket square. Sometimes they said they shouldn't match at all. This will make your jacket pocket look amazing and give it that extra pop. The color of the pocket square is Cloud Grey and it a solid pattern.

How can you go wrong with a father's day gift from Art of The Gentleman? Their sets are amazing and all the different options that they offer. The sets are also reasonably priced. I would recommend checking out all of their tie sets on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...