Thursday, April 2, 2020

BeautyStat Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020


section2_img_desktop
This Mother's Day spoil mom with BeautyStat. This would make one fantastic gift for mom this upcoming Mother's Day. BeautyStat offers an amazing product called BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner. 

This is a fun fact that you might not have known is that your skin must have Vitamin C and this product is a must have that will meet those needs. BeautyStat has found a way to replenish your skin with their unique, patented delivery of optimum level of 20% Vitamin C. This comes in a 1 fl oz bottle. 

What I like about this product that it is made in the USA. You don't find that often anymore. When I find a product made in the USA it makes me want to try it out of other products. This product is fragrance free and dermatologist tested. When you use this product you want to make sure that you wash your face before you use this product. You can use this product in the AM and PM. You want to apply a small amount of cream over cleansed and dry skin. When applying this cream it absorbed quickly into the skin and did not leave an unwanted residue. 

After using this product I noticed that my skin had a certain glow to it. I would highly recommend this serum. It makes your skin feeling amazing after a couple applications. It is easy to use and I just love it. You definitely have to check it out on their website. 




















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Einen stern kaufen You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sterntaufe I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...