Friday, April 24, 2020

Happydaze His/Her Guide 2020


When I was younger I spent a lot of my time at the nail salon. I used to love getting my nails done I was almost addicted. The reason why I was addicted to getting my nails done was I took a trade class in highs school. I was lucky to get in a class that was a nail tech class. We learned about manicures, acrylics, pedicures and the works. 

What I have noticed over the years my addiction was ruining my nails. I used to have at one point nice normal nails. When I had people practiced my nails and getting them done my nails became brittle and thin. I didn't like that feeling and stopped getting my nails done. Eventually they became healthy again. Although I will admit that I miss getting my nails done and getting spoiled. 

When I was introduced to Happydaze I found out they offer a collection of nail strips. At first I didn't know what nail strips were. When I found out the concept of what nail strips were I instantly fell in love. Nail strips not only save you money and a trip to your local salon. For me this is a great option since I'm a single mom of two kids. I can't go to the salon and spend money on my nails. When I learned and tried candied nails I fell in love. They are easy to put on and they're not messy like nail polish. What amazed me is that they look like they a professionally done. What comes in the package of the nail strips is the nail strips, nail file and alcohol pad. The alcohol pad is to prep the nail, so you can apply the nail strips. The file is for filing the nail strip to fit your nail and give you that perfect nail.

What is amazing about Happydaze is that they have other products besides the nail strips which is amazing. They have bracelets and other products. When I check out their nail strips I noticed that they had three pages of options to choose from. I like having options available for me to choose from. I would highly recommend investing in these nail strips. Not only will it save you money you will be able to achieve that salon look. You can fine more of their products on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...