Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Holy Smoke Olive Oil Father's Day 2020

Load image into Gallery viewer, Smoked Olive Oil
Recently since spending more time at home due to the virus I have taken a liken to cooking different things. I've been trying to make different pizza crust and trying to get that wow factor. When I was sent a bottle of the Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil. I knew that I would have to try this olive oil in the pizza crust. I'm glad that I tried this oil in the crust.

This olive oil comes in a 250 ml bottle and retails for 15.00. I will be honest and I don't know much about olive oils, but I do know that I have never heard of smoked olive oil. Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil is 100% first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil that's cold smoked with hickory in Charleston, SC. 

The flavoring to this olive oil is amazing and it brings great flavors to what your adding it to. It's great when you add this to your pizza dough. This has a butter, smoky and peppery taste to it. What is great about this product is that it's 100% natural, raw and vegan. This product comes in handy in the morning when we are cooking eggs in the morning and wow it brings that smokey flavor to it. You also can saute veggies in this amazing olive oil. 

I would highly recommend having a bottle of Holy Smoke Olive Oil in your pantry. This would also make a great fathers day present. I know here in our family my dad also loves to cook. This would make a great fathers day present. You can check out their products on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...