Saturday, April 11, 2020

Innovative Comfort High Heel Survival Kit Beauty and Health 2020


The one thing that I hate about dressing up is wearing heels. I will be honest that I'm not great in walking in them. Also am I the only one out there that think they're very uncomfortable. Let me tell you that they hurt my feet terribly. I remember when I was wearing them the last time I was thinking that I wished there was a product that would help my feet. 

CAPS3PK.jpgInnovative Comfort is amazing company that offers that for your feet. They offer a wide variety of product that help keep your feet comfortable. The first product that we took out of the box is High Heel Caps. When I saw this product I never thought about heel caps. This comes in three different sizes. Size small 1/4 in, medium 3/8 and Large 1/2 in. This product is simple to use all you have to to is put it on the back of the heel. We all know heels are different sizes and that is why they offer a pack of three different sizes. This product helps minimizes loud clacking noise, tight slip-on design for seamless look, and protects your heels from further wear. These are a must have for your heels.  Then they have another product super similar to these but the bottom has a flat bottom. Which makes they easier for women to walk on grass. It helps prevent you not sinking in the grass with your heels. This is another product that you much have. 

INSOLE3PK.jpgThe next product that we took out of our box is Innovative Comfort Ultra Slim Insoles. These insoles are very simple to use. All you have to do is peel the adhesive from the back of the insole and place it on your high heel. These insoles come in three different patterns. They are super silky soft and they feel amazing on your feet. If you have a long night in your heels these insoles would be amazing. These insoles are slim 3/4 length design won't crowd toes. The insoles are one size fits almost all. They are velvety soft fabric, extra cushioning in high impact spots and self adhesive stays in place. These are absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend them. 
HHSK4.jpg 
Another product for our survival kit is their Gel Heel liners and Ball of Foot Cushions. If you suffer from blisters than this product might be just for you. Gel Heel liners help protect against blisters. This gel liner is also self adhesive. This also improves your shoe fit and your heel of your foot does not rub against the shoe. Then this pack also come with a ball of foot cushion. This is a slim gel pad and is not as thick as other products. The gel pad is super soft gel and feels great against your skin. It also is self adhesive also. 
We also received non slip treads that you put on the bottle of your shoes. Which comes in handy for you high heels. This helps prevent slipping on most surfaces. This product on the bottom feel gritty which helps prevent slipping and gives you the tractions that you need. 
HHSK5.jpg
The next product is amazing. This one is definitely a must have. I know when I walk in high heels I hate it when straps cut into my feet. There are times where they live cuts or marks and the next day they hurt bad. This product covers that and helps prevent that from happening. The straps are made out of super soft gel and easy to apply to the straps of your high heel. They are adhesive just like the other products. It also comes with the gel spot cushions. This product targets on the spot cushioning whenever you need it. This is also a must have and I keep these in my purse when I'm on the go incase I need it. 

These product are must have if you wear heels. I know that I cringe at the though of wearing heels because they're uncomfortable for me. When using their product with my heels. I can tolerate wearing them. I would definitely check their site out.  










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...